Tomodachi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tomodachi

Freely talk about everything with a theme of the anime school!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Most active topics

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Information about Battle Royale Web Game

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Information about Battle Royale Web Game Empty Information about Battle Royale Web Game Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Luna Ayase

Luna Ayase
Admin

Tomodachi started to offer Battle Royale Web Game as of today!

However, since the game's language is not English, I would need to translate it to English!

Although it is not in English, I will make the link available for people just want to try playing the game!

Use test account to browse through the game!

ID: honoka1

Pass: a123

Then click button besides a password field.

Update 1 (September 8, 2016 10PM): Finally, there is a link to Battle Royale Game. Translation is 0% done (Nothing done yet!)

Here

Update 2 (September 9, 2016): I used Battle Royale Ultimate 2.51, Korean version. I successfully got it to work but need further testing. I will start translating it as of today 4PM.

Remember: No ETA request please! I will announce my progress as I start translating work and make progress.

Yesterday I have tested the game system itself and most of all functionalities worked, but I have to see whether my game has complete functionality by seeing whether it can save winner data. However, it would be good to start translating while I fix these small issues.

Things I need to test more and fix:

• Winner board

• Message board feature (I will redirect its link to this forum.

Things I need to translate:

• Everything

Update 2: I have translated registration page, main page, some of progress page, some of in-game contents, and little part of the guide section. It is about 20 percent done!

https://tomodachi-anime.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]